Tuesday 30 November 2010

The curtain falls on NANO 2010

So as the curtain silently falls on NANO 2010 my total is 39,583 - just 10K or so short of my 50K deadline for today!

Am I dissappointed?   A little!     I would have loved to have been able to go on to the official Nano site and upload the whole 50K - but we don't always get what we want in life!

It's hard to write and do the day job at the same time, so I guess I am being a little bit hard on myself - let's face it just under 40K is not so bad.

I am determined that I will finish before the end of December - at the very least by the 31st!     At least then I can set to working on this draft.

My biggest concern was that in trying to achieve the 50K I'd write a load of drivel - I'm hoping that in not achieving it I've avoided the drivel (laughing)!!!

I will take time to read through what I've written this month and I shall come back and log my thoughts here.   Writing for 30 days with this deadline hanging over my head has kept me focussed to a certain degree - for me this is a plus.    Will it have been worth it?    Only if what I've written is worthy of holding onto - otherwise it'll be a frustrating task if I start deleting loads and depleting that wordcount!

No comments:

Post a Comment