Wednesday 3 November 2010

It's all about the wordcount @ Nano!

So ... I'm just over 6K words in - not bad - major clap on the back for this girl  :)  

Question is, can I keep going at this pace - not so sure!     One of my biggest worries about Nano is that you push yourself to write (quite possibly a load of drivel) because you need to keep the wordcount up there in order to finish on time.

So here's my question.     Is there any point?    Who wants to have to start at the end of 30 days and try to edit a load of drivel?

But there again - it may not be drivel - it may in fact be the most wonderful writing any of us who are in there have ever put to paper!

I wonder how many people have finished Nano and never actually done anything with their manuscript?

No comments:

Post a Comment