Monday 25 July 2011

When Love No longer Features in You're Life, Can you Really Write About it?

I've been pondering that question up there for days now ... well actually months.      In this household there's a very sad case of 'no words, no inspiration - can't write' going on.

Could it be that since the 'L' word no longer exists in my life ... and yes, it's been a few years ... is this possibly the reaon I can't get it down on a page?    Has it taken five short years for the memory of what that felt like to fade from existence?

Truly - it's driving me up the walls.    I've tried everything from wine, to gin, to cocktails, back to back episodes of Sex and the City, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones Diary  .... but still there is nothing.    

I'm a Piscean for crying out loud ... a hopeless romantic - at least that's what the horoscopes tell me ... sadly I'm not feeling the love.

This would-be writer is sadly lacking in the 'L' department, and, it has to be said - it's having a very negative impact on the page :(



No comments:

Post a Comment